Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rider Physio Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 28-04-2016 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

In desperate need of a good physio (after trying a few it seems they are harder to find than I thought!) who preferably has experience with horse riders, in the Dublin/Wicklow area.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

http://www.houndandhorsephysio.com/

Would highly recommend Emma :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

bob1984 wrote: »
    http://www.houndandhorsephysio.com/

Would highly recommend Emma :)

Thanks bob1984, I know Emma well and would love to use her but she is no longer in private practice and is purely focusing on Veterinary Physio :(

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

karyn jamieson in wellfield is brilliant. she does both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

paddi22 wrote: »
    karyn jamieson in wellfield is brilliant. she does both.

Thanks for that! It's a bit far out for me as I'm in South Dublin :( I've been recommended a few places to try so I'll see how I get on with those. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Thanks for that! It's a bit far out for me as I'm in South Dublin :( I've been recommended a few places to try so I'll see how I get on with those. Thanks :)

Karyn travels too, so would be worth asking her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Baby_Bear

Dr Sean Wall in Dun Laoighaire he is a human, equine and canine chiropractor. He will fix you if he can and if not he will refer you to someone who can. I use him regularly for me and my children (biped and quadruped!!!)

Advertisement