Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This gave me a laugh

Options
  • 27-04-2016 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Was delivering to the neighbours when I was driving by :D

Won't forget a company name like that in a hurry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

goz83 wrote: »

They appear on bargain alerts regularly, I myself have bought a set of bunk beds from the bloke a good few years ago, and can vouch for how sound a bloke he is do deal with (be met me early one morning getting off a UK ferry) really helpful, really sound.

Meet the competition

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I'm hopeful they branch out into playground equipment so that we can have a Big Swinging Mickey :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Occasionally i would spot trucks around Galway with lob it in there boss .com

Looked it up and sure enough a small removals or haulage firm..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

goz83 wrote: »

They've been around for years. Based in Westmeath or Leitrim, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

maudgonner wrote: »
    I'm hopeful they branch out into playground equipment so that we can have a Big Swinging Mickey :D

That's all sorts of wrong...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Seeing a 'Holemasters' van around Dublin always made for a good giggle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I couldn't let the thread go without a mention for Knobs & Knockers. A double double entendres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Coffee shop up the road from my house called double d cups. Was pretty disappointed when I was served by a bloke. And he didn't have double d's either ....... Wasn't far off though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I don't have the pic anymore, but there was a van that always parked outside my old workplace that said "COMPLETE GLASS SERVICES" across the back. Except when the doors were opened, the right-hand door just said "ASS SERVICES" with a phone number. :pac:

Always wondered if it was intentional or just unfortunate letter placing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,487 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

maudgonner wrote: »

The business support manager in a job I had years ago was known as big swinging mickey (bsm...), needless to say she wasn't amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I remember driving by this place when I was a kid always comes to mind when these threads pop up!

http://www.wankanacademy.sc.ke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

It always amused me that the model name of the toilet paper dispensers in WIT is Big Willy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,972 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

In Queenstown NZ there is a burger shop called Furburger and a liquor store called Beaver Liquor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

Adyx wrote: »
    It always amused me that the model name of the toilet paper dispensers in WIT is Big Willy.

Has anyone thought to write "Thank you for noticing" under it?

Or if it's in the ladies they could run with "Yes please"

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Schindler Lifts.

There is also the world first Analrapist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Sizeable Michael doesn't have the same ring to it.

Advertisement