Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tronsmart T1000 Elite - Any good uses?

Options
  • 27-04-2016 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I got this Tronsmart T1000 Elite tv stick and I'm really close to throwing it away.

I thought it could be used as a cheap Chromecast substitute, but it's really not. It appears to be using Zcast, I tried the app but it's garbage, it has 2 modes one DLNA/Airplay and Miracast.

Is there any way I can stream Youtube videos to it from the Youtube app (Chromecast style)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

PeteSco wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I got this Tronsmart T1000 Elite tv stick and I'm really close to throwing it away.

I thought it could be used as a cheap Chromecast substitute, but it's really not. It appears to be using Zcast, I tried the app but it's garbage, it has 2 modes one DLNA/Airplay and Miracast.

Is there any way I can stream Youtube videos to it from the Youtube app (Chromecast style)?

You denfinatly can, youll have to find a guide on youtube! on how to use Miracast.
    http://www.tronsmart.com/products/miracastadapter/tronsmart-t1000-elite
    If you cant figure it out go to tronsmart forum..follow my link to your device page and support/forum tab is up top of page

"T1000 Elite has two switch models: DLNA&Airplay, and Miracast, Only press the Swap button the body,

to match Windows & iOS devices, and Android Devices. Comparing to Tronsmart T1000,

T1000 Elite can cast screen directly without the Ezcast apps.

So it says you dont need the Ezcast apps with your model..and something about a switch button on it to switch ezcast to airplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭PeteSco

Sorry but that wasn't helpful at all, lol.
    You just told me what they write in their product page, except it doesn't work because it sucks.

I'll still follow your suggestion and I'll go ask in their forum when I've the time.

Advertisement