Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proper urinals

Options
  • 27-04-2016 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭

The ones with a partition in between them with plenty of space are the best. Where I work there are only 3 and they're very close together so you're practically standing shoulder to shoulder with each other. Fecking poxy there are.

Although it could be worse I suppose. At least we don't have girls laughing at us. https://ucbearcats.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/how-not-to-instill-confidence-in-men-2/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Have ya a small todger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

The ones with a partition in between them with plenty of space are the best. Where I work there are only 3 and they're very close together so you're practically standing shoulder to shoulder with each other. Fecking poxy there are.

That's just taking the p1ss......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

What ones were you referring exactly, was it ones that you pee into or was ones that you... pee into.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Shoulder to shoulder, answering Ireland's call I take it?

Sure the unwritten rule is leaving one space unless absolutely necessary. Use the cubicle if in need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Don't you hate pants?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,055 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Have a wee look. Be grand.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 28,736 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

entropi wrote: »
    Shoulder to shoulder, answering Ireland's call I take it?

Sure the unwritten rule is leaving one space unless absolutely necessary. Use the cubicle if in need.

Yep that's certainly the unspoken agreement in our place - 2 urinals beside each other with almost no space between them means you either use the cubicles or wait your turn.

Advertisement