Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's sizing help

Options
  • 27-04-2016 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to replace my wife's top that was ruined by the iron, it was a Warehouse top which is not available in the store or online anymore.

However I've found one site that's selling it, however where the top is tagged size 14, the website is giving me M / L / XL etc as options.

Does anyone know what a Warehouse size 14 would be, I'm guessing a Large?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I would say large. I'm a size 10 on top, and with Warehouse I'm usually a small with tops. I would imagine a large is a fairly safe choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Thanks, I've emailed the site and until I get a reply, I'll hold off ordering!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I would say Large - I find Warehouse sizing a bit smaller than other shops and am a 14 so would say that's a safe bet.

Fair play to you for finding a replacement! :)

Turned out that when I washed the top, the burn marks disappeared and the usual hardness of the material as a result of getting scorched wasn't evident. So might have had a lucky escape there!

I never heard back from the site (www.colorgenics.co.uk) so I would've been very wary about ordering off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

That's wonderful news eviltimeban! I'll have to remember that if any of my tops get burned. What type of material was it? Most of my shirts I don't iron but there's a few that I've thought about I'm just afraid of burning.

• Advertisement

It was rayon. I rubbed vinegar on the burn marks before washing, not sure if that helped.

Advertisement