Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any place, preferably in Munster, that sells the World of Warcraft TCG?

Options
  • 26-04-2016 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

I know there are a few gaming shops in Cork, but being in Other Realms the odd time all I see is Magic, though I do know of another shop down Western Road. Anyone know any that may sell these? Some of the redeemable items from codes on the cards sells fair high on the in-game auction house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭brevity

There is a place to the right of Bridge Street, just before The Vic. Might have what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

brevity wrote: »
    There is a place to the right of Bridge Street, just before The Vic. Might have what you are looking for.

Not actually too familiar with the layout of Cork, as I'm only a student up there. It's hardly the Warhammer store, no? The only other one as I said I know is a small shop down Western Road/Washington Street way. If you could post a google map link to the general area, would appreciate it a ton :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭brevity

The_Mac wrote: »
    Not actually too familiar with the layout of Cork, as I'm only a student up there. It's hardly the Warhammer store, no? The only other one as I said I know is a small shop down Western Road/Washington Street way. If you could post a google map link to the general area, would appreciate it a ton :)

Ya it's the war hammer one...not sure if that is what you were looking for though..

Advertisement