Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter and Tiler Recommendation

Options
  • 26-04-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Looking for recommendations/numbers for local interior painters to do hall, stairs and landing and a few timber ceilings. Also need a tiler for small bathroom floor and hall floor. I've already had a look in some of the local papers but a little overwhelmed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Looking for recommendations/numbers for local interior painters to do hall, stairs and landing and a few timber ceilings. Also need a tiler for small bathroom floor and hall floor. I've already had a look in some of the local papers but a little overwhelmed.

Try Gary power for the tiling anyway, sound and decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

The Polish Painters are very good. They do everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mexicanvader

Max Powers wrote: »
    Try Gary power for the tiling anyway, sound and decent.

Thanks for that. Would you have a number for him by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

H and K decorators for painting, but pretty busy, plenty of lads out there for that work though tbh.

Chap called Martin Whitmore for the tiling, did our bathroom (fully tore it apart, repiped stuff and tiled the lot himself) very reasonable. Couldn't recommend him any higher in fact, pm me if you want his number

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement