Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST BAG - 46A or 145

Options
  • 25-04-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi All,

On Thursday evening 21st April I took either the 145 or 46A from UCD heading south I left a bag on the luggage hold but I walked off without it. Ive been in contact with Dublin bus and the garda stations with no joy. Is there anywhere else I can contact?

In case anyone has seen it. Its a large underarm bag. Its primarily black, purple and brown with a swirling floral pattern. Theres no ID but something to mark it is that it has a yellow towel in it (I was just out of the gym).

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LostGirl21

Just in case someone finds this useful. I got my bag back it turned up in Dublin Bus lost and found a week after I lost it. So if you lose anything keep in contact with them, they are lovely and do their best by you.

Also Shankill Garda station get all the lost and found from Garda stations in south Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Awaaf

My daughter has a tendency to leave her gear on the bus. Have always got it back from DB. I have learned that if you act quickly a call to the garage can find it as it will go there before going to lost property central.

Advertisement