Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knox counter and CEX

Options
  • 25-04-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anybody knows if CEX with take a Samsung phone where by the knox counter was triggered?

I am looking to trade it into to them but I live a fair bit anyway from one of their stores and I do not want to make an unnecessary journey. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Wasn't noted on my note3 when I cashed it in, although I'm not 100% if they actually check.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Nibs05 wrote: »
    Wasn't noted on my note3 when I cashed it in, although I'm not 100% if they actually check.

Ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Nibs05 wrote: »

Staff more than likely haven't a clue what a Knox counter even is tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Staff more than likely haven't a clue what a Knox counter even is tbh.

They spotted a superuser on a Galaxy S3 I traded into them last year, so they're not entirely clueless.

Advertisement