Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drawing People Twirling

Options
  • 25-04-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

just wondering, how do you draw/sketch people twirling around? Have been trying to sketch people doing this, but never been able to do it right.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rhabarbarum

With a lot of smooth, s-shaped lines and carefully planning the composition so that the space around the subject suggests movement. If you're after a more cartoonish result, use motion lines. Look up Bidstrup, he was ridiculously good with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

With a lot of smooth, s-shaped lines and carefully planning the composition so that the space around the subject suggests movement. If you're after a more cartoonish result, use motion lines. Look up Bidstrup, he was ridiculously good with them.

Thanks I will. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

the image I'm trying to accomplish is of two women twirling, btw. Any help or advice would be appreciated.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jumbootoys

I think its totally not easy to draw it you have to work on it google can help you and give you a proper step by step instruction how to draw, i also made it paining by google guide. all the best. :)

Advertisement