Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010's female fashion in church

Options
  • 24-04-2016 10:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

I was at mass this morning and I was distracted by the tight trousers the young women were wearing, I don't think this sort of attire in curvy women is suitable in a church as it causes crude thoughts to enter the male mind, it is the equivalent of a man wearing one of those sports lycra tops to mass.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi grandad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

At least when the priest gets a horn he's somewhere to hang the chalice off when he's up there doing his thang.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

I was at mass this morning and I was distracted by the tight trousers the young women were wearing, I don't think this sort of attire in curvy women is suitable in a church as it causes crude thoughts to enter the male mind, it is the equivalent of a man wearing one of those sports lycra tops to mass.

Loved checking out the hotties when I went to mass as a teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Six years ago? I wouldn't worry about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pretty sure Jesus doesnt give two f*cks what someone is wearing. Sure didn't he have a love of sandals and people have very mixed views on them.

Maybe the lads in the Christianity forums would know better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

"Sure, didn't the Lord himself pause for a quick **** before giving himself up for the world."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

mod: Please do not suggest that the churchgoers were dressed in an imperfect manner.
    Please visit confession. Your sins include: staring at women, being a fan of Daniel O'Donnell and last but by far the worst: making me lock a thread and trying to be funny while doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement