Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get a good quarter pounder in Carlow Town ?

Options
  • 24-04-2016 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

There's any amount of fast food places in Carlow but I've yet to find one of them that can make a decent quarter pounder.

Eddie Rockets is the only nice burger I've had in Carlow but that's too expensive to class as fast food.

Any suggestions on where to try that might be good ? Delivery preferable as I'm too lazy to walk to get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Half pounder from luigis is quite good. Abras quarter pounder is good too but abra is dear I think. Both do delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Tony's in Graigue used to do a good burger, but its been years since i was there

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭7foot ginger

The roadhouse has the best food in town. It can be expensive too though. So Billy Bunters does a lovely 1/4 pounder and you would say it's the normal price for a take away. They deliver too

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Luigi's or Tony's.

Billy Bunters used to have the nicest burgers in the town when it was originally there, but since it has reopened the food isn't the best.

Advertisement