Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Phone Watch

• 24-04-2016 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3 fitz01

Can anyone tell me if they were recently mis sold a phone watch system. I am in the kilkenny /waterford area when the salesman was here he told me that there was no contract with them anymore and also that it would cost just €10 per month so I thought that wasn't too bad. i just got a bill for €38 and that its a 12 month contract. i know for a fact that i was mis sold this as i asked the salesman how long did i have to sign up for to which i was told they stopped doing contracts and i also said to him it wasn't a bad deal for €120 a year. i know the name of the salesman and i have rang phone watch about it. i am waiting on a call back but i was just wondering did anyone else ever have this problem.

Advertisement