Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Watch

Options
  • 24-04-2016 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me if they were recently mis sold a phone watch system. I am in the kilkenny /waterford area when the salesman was here he told me that there was no contract with them anymore and also that it would cost just €10 per month so I thought that wasn't too bad. i just got a bill for €38 and that its a 12 month contract. i know for a fact that i was mis sold this as i asked the salesman how long did i have to sign up for to which i was told they stopped doing contracts and i also said to him it wasn't a bad deal for €120 a year. i know the name of the salesman and i have rang phone watch about it. i am waiting on a call back but i was just wondering did anyone else ever have this problem.

Advertisement