Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast out on a Sunday.. Recommendations?

Options
  • 24-04-2016 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Where in Waterford or close by
    is good.. And more importantly open!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you dont mind leaving the city Lemon Tree in Dunmore is really good.

The cafe upstairs in ardkeen foodstores is decent.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

No 9. Does a decent breakfast and I assume it's open early enough on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭invara

Burza does an american style brunch. Was there last Sunday and it was really very good. Tramore surf club also does a breakfast blaa which is less fuzzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Loko does a great brunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Trouble with most places is they don't open till eleven or twelve when u have kids and don't have the option of a lie in thats a bit late to be hanging around.

Hook and Ladder open at 9 on Sundays and do breakfast (haven't had the fry but it looks decent) , The Park Cafe then opens at ten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

The Park Lodge Cafe is excellent & I also recommend the Vee Bistro in Tramore :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Call any hotel day before and book table for breakfast as a walk-in guest not resident.

If you want a bit of luxury try to book breakfast in Wateford Castle:) I think it's 20 euro per person for everything you eat and drink. Kids half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

The Woodlands Hotel do a decent breakfast buffet up until 11am and no need to book just walk in and say you are paying separately and just pay the receptionist on the way out, €10 for each adult...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

Oskars on the Dunmore Road from 10 am every day inc Sunday -
    and a play area for the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gardner

I think the days of the fry are gone.

What about the whole hip around the healthy breakfast? Is there anywhere in Waterford that does it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭lassykk

The day of the fry will never be gone! They are too delicious

The Thatch out in Granny do a really nice breakfast but not on a Sunday (I know this is when the OP asked about)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shannow1979

lassykk wrote: »
    The day of the fry will never be gone! They are too delicious

The Thatch out in Granny do a really nice breakfast but not on a Sunday (I know this is when the OP asked about)

Well maybe we should open the thread to anyday of the week..

My prerogative as the OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Gardner wrote: »
    I think the days of the fry are gone.

What about the whole hip around the healthy breakfast? Is there anywhere in Waterford that does it?

Are you looking for porridge, fruit, poached eggs or what?

Advertisement