Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Psychology in DBS

Options
  • 24-04-2016 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all:

i moved to Ireland 3 years back from Bangladesh. As my daughter was young enough so i did not do any job here. I have finished my Hons and Ms from Bangladesh AND APPLIED in DBS for higher Diploma in psychology. They also allow me to do the 2 years course there. But i am very confuse now. As i want to finish my course fast and also want a good job in Ireland i dont know is it the right course for me? i am already 30 up. and dont want to take any wrong decission regarding my career. so please suggest. with only higher diploma shall i get the psychologist job here or UK?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Your first port of call should be the Psychological Society of Ireland. Have you looked at their website? And the British Psychological Society too, if you are thinking of living in Northern Ireland or the rest of the UK. And talk with the tutors of the course at DBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nupur

Thank you

Advertisement