Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guests in our camperan....

Options
  • 23-04-2016 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭

Brought the MH out today for an airing, and lifted the bonnet to check levels etc.

Some dirty rat has made a nest on top of the battery.
    Pulled some of the sound deadening felt off the bulkhead, and shat all over the rocker cover.
    Luckily he didn't eat any wires or get into the cabin.....

Off to buy Storm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Ugh! :eek:
    Storm might not be a great idea though - in case your guest may decide to crawl away to expire in some inaccessible part of the van....
    I believe a trap is the preferred option. Maybe it has moved on with the onset of spring and better prospects elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

He had carried a dozen pellets of the dogs mixer up with him, so I have cut down how much I put out.
    Pressure washed everything to get rid of any smell and leaving the bonnet open as well so it's not so attractive to them.

Advertisement