Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with google search

Options
  • 22-04-2016 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Bought the Homtom HT6 and am happy with it except - every time play store updates my google search facility stops working. The only way to get it going is to uninstall the updates and then it works no problem. Any one have experience of this or know how to fix it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Bought the Homtom HT6 and am happy with it except - every time play store updates my google search facility stops working. The only way to get it going is to uninstall the updates and then it works no problem. Any one have experience of this or know how to fix it.

Is it a Chinese phone?

Try downloading the APK file from somewhere other than play store and see what happens...

Does sound to me more of an account issue though...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

Thanks Fieldog yes it is a chinese phone bought from amazon. Not sure what you mean by the apk file? Google search was already on the phone.

Advertisement