Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 2 | Episode 3 | Ouroboros [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 21-04-2016 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Episode 3 - "Ouroboros"

Airdate - April 24th on AMC at 9/8c | April 25th on AMC UK at 2am (and again at 9pm)

Madison confronts Strand about his undisclosed destination; Nick, Alicia and others inspect a plane crash site.

Promo

Sneak Peek

Coming soon

How did you rate this episode? 20 votes

0%
    5%
    Keplar240B 1 vote
    20%
    Also Starring LeVar Burtonwhite applesreadyletsgoRosie Rant 4 votes
    40%
    duridianNUTZZtfitzgeraldricerorockonolliebrianregan09suffering golferMac B 8 votes
    5%
    CramCycle 1 vote
    10%
    frashCYHSN 2 votes
    10%
    wiz569Monife 2 votes
    10%
    NinjaTruncsCasey78 2 votes
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. Besides the dodgy first episode this new series is getting better and better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Glad I finally watched Flight 462 last night.

Great ep and it's interesting to watch these characters coming to terms with the irrelevance of the moral code they used to live by. Chris and Madison's epiphanies were particularly striking. Also, Nick's discovery of the zombie-guts camouflage was hilarious :D

Hope we haven't seen the last of the Asian character, I really liked her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I cheered when strand cut the line. He's got a level head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I'm hoping we now get two stories. One with the folks on the boat and one with the people they left floating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I'm hoping we now get two stories. One with the folks on the boat and one with the people they left floating.

Im thinking
    we'll probably see them again, with the bad boat guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I hope that moody teenager gets killed soon, massive liability. How do these stupid kids last so long on these shows!

Hope the boat goes kaput soon, so boring. I thought this show was supposed to give us a flavour of the immediate aftermath of the outbreak and how people managed. They haven't had to do that much to survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

I cheered when strand cut the line. He's got a level head.

Terrible decision.
    They could have ate them.
    All I saw was 100kg of biomass floating away,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Have a feeling the younger of the 2 sons is going to turn into a Shane type character ,He was really enjoying killing the walkers last week and now he's taken his 1st human life

Its funny I really didn't like Strand at all in season one but he's by far the best character in this season also loved when he cut the rope called it the minute they said they tow them , although I thought Madison would do it when the kids were asleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I reckon the asian girl who got cut adrift could perhaps become the baddie of season 2. Did she overhear them talking about mexico ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I think the asian girl is probably just going to die and this is just another episode where the crew can get all sad about their decision and Strand can show he's a cool dude like Shaft. I can't see any of the cast dying their plot armor is so thick so they are just introducing one episode characters to kill them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I think the asian girl is probably just going to die and this is just another episode where the crew can get all sad about their decision and Strand can show he's a cool dude like Shaft. I can't see any of the cast dying their plot armor is so thick so they are just introducing one episode characters to kill them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

She did know alot about the infection in regards how to kill them before anyone else on the flight, so her turning up elsewhere is not unreasonable.

I imagine though if she does come back, it will be a once off and she will be a goodie/baddie ie she will want them dead but she is not a bad person. We are just calling the main guys good guys, quite unjustly as things are going so far.

Is this airing in UK/Ireland?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Is this airing in UK/Ireland?!

Only in the UK, on AMC From BT HD, no broadcaster has obtained Irish rights yet. It is available to stream on Amazon Prime too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Only in the UK, on AMC From BT HD, no broadcaster has obtained Irish rights yet. It is available to stream on Amazon Prime too.

And Showbox :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,690 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

the fact they are focusing on the sea brings up one question, whats the Navy up to? World War Z had the navy as an integral part of keeping the US command structure going, even a passing remark of its relocated to Hawaii would be an answer.

Overall good so far , the guy trapped in the airplane was an interesting scene in this episode. I find all the whining to save random strangers a bit grating , the sooner that knocked out of them the better.....

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

silverharp wrote: »
    the fact they are focusing on the sea brings up one question, whats the Navy up to?

I think that might be answered in the next episode.
    The sneak peek shows a heavy coast guard or navy presence.

I thought this episode was the best one so far, starting to actually like some of the characters. Am very curious as to who they'll kill off first, perhaps Ophelia as she doesn't seem to be getting as much screen time as the rest of them.

I think that might be answered in the next episode.
    The sneak peek shows a heavy coast guard or navy presence.

I thought this episode was the best one so far, starting to actually like some of the characters. Am very curious as to who they'll kill off first, perhaps Ophelia as she doesn't seem to be getting as much screen time as the rest of them.

cool! , I had originally thought that the ship was shot up because the navy had broken up or gone rogue, it will be interesting to see which way they play it. Maybe they have a shoot to kill on anything in the ocean.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

I'm getting bored with all the emphasis on the boat. This show was supposed give more backstory to the decline and eventual downfall of society. They barely touch these aspects and simply rehash TWD.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'm getting bored with all the emphasis on the boat. This show was supposed give more backstory to the decline and eventual downfall of society. They barely touch these aspects and simply rehash TWD.

If anything, it's showing this remarkably well but from a human nature pov rather than infrastructural

• Advertisement

I think it's safe to save anyone left in LA was bombed though, so the only survivors would be people who managed to escape land.

Anyone know would napalming a city kill walkers too, or just make more?

I think it's safe to save anyone left in LA was bombed though, so the only survivors would be people who managed to escape land.

does napalming a city make any kind of sense especially somewhere like LA? surely a small nuke would have made more sense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Hyzepher wrote: »
    If anything, it's showing this remarkably well but from a human nature pov rather than infrastructural
    I disagree. They showed snippets here and there: the low-attendance at school; the homeless zombie being shot by the cops and the subsequent protest. Then there was the riot in the street that was a velvet revolution of sorts - they all became zombies without so much as a scream. The Army seemed to be introduced just so they could be ticked off a list of "what about the..." questions that had to be addressed in order to move the story along.

silverharp wrote: »
    does napalming a city make any kind of sense especially somewhere like LA? surely a small nuke would have made more sense?

Napalm should work for killing and disposing of the bodies and would be more effective in residential areas (timber housing, roofs, etc) rather than the concrete areas. A nuke would prob make the city off limits due to fallout; even a small one. I'd prefer to meet a crispy Z, than a radioactive one. Besides, I think American audiences would freak out and complain if a nuke was detonated on American soil by the US Armed forces on a TV show...I'd actually like it; it'd show the levels of desperation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Back in season one I thought they were going with the nuclear option for LA, based partly on the sheer population concerned (LA basin has nearly 20 million population, even just one percent gone Z is an insane number to deal with.)
    And the other part was because of the naming Operation Cobalt. A cobalt bomb is a type of neutron bomb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Just giving this another chance because there's not much else on these days. It's a bit frustrating watching these f**king teenagers nearly getting themselves killed every week because they can't follow basic instructions. :)

Advertisement