Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Living in City Center and travelling to DCU?

• 21-04-2016 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

Next year me and a two of my secondary school friends are planning on living together, two of them go to UCD and I will be going to DCU so naturally we are looking for a mid point,

Would travelling from say Stephens green or a bit further south, maybe even Ranelagh to DCU be much hardship?

I've no problem using public transport but also can drive

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 31 Verified rep DCU Student Help

Paddyg96,

You would be looking at about 45mins bus (the number 11) from Ranelagh to DCU (maybe a little longer at rush hour traffic).

Driving would take 30 mins from there.

Stephens Green is a bit closer but rent would be higher there because its right in the city centre.

Feel free to email us on studenthelp@dcu.ie if you want any more information or need to talk to someone in the students union.

Jonny

Advertisement