Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unibet World Grand Prix 2016

Options
  • 21-04-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I know it’s a bit early for the Unibet World Grand Prix, Not for another 6 months. But the tickets are on sale today for PDC TV members and general sale Monday 25th.

It must be 5 years since I went to Grand Prix. I was lucky enough to see Brandan Dolan hit a 9 darter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

been there for a few nights the last 2 years. very enjoyable evening but the seating system is a bit of a mess and can cause a bit of conflict (trying to tell guys who are half pissed there sitting in your seat is a challenge lol). Id recommend seats at the end of the tables as there easier to get in and out off (seats are quite tight too).

giving it a year out this year. Its a very enjoyable night and worth going

Advertisement