Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions

Options
  • 21-04-2016 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I picked three numbers in the euromillions in paddy powers,they cam up,the only problem is one of them was a lucky stsr number,does this matter anyone no

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

the block wrote: »
    I picked three numbers in the euromillions in paddy powers,they cam up,the only problem is one of them was a lucky stsr number,does this matter anyone no

Depends is you selected 5 ball of 7 ball draw. I don't do the euromillions there but I do the Irish lotto and on that you have to option to select from 6 numbers of 7 numbers(includes the bonus ball) I'd image the euromillions has a similar option.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Lucky stars are a separate bet I'm afraid OP. Otherwise it would be quite easy to get two of the same number. Like if 7 came out of the main and lucky stars.

Irish lotto is different as the bonus ball comes out of the same pool of balls.

Advertisement