Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetec Level 6 Child observations

Options
  • 20-04-2016 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can anybody help me. Im really struggling with a section of the Child Development project. the section Im having bother with the is observations.

I have them done but dont understand the second part of it ? PLEEEASE can somebody help before I pull all my hair out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I did it, several years ago mind you, so if I can help in anyway shout

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mind Hunter 85

Hi all

I am doing the Fetac/QQI Level 6 child psychology module can anyone please advise me on the observations for this module?
    I'm supposed to start them next week and I currently do not have any experience working in a childcare setting so I'm not sure what to expect how many children do I need to observe and for how long? I'm doing the course through CMIT online.
    I've asked my tutor and am awaiting a response.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rocco13

Hi,

I am thinking about doing the Child Psychology and the early childhood arts and culture Level 6 modules in September and was wondering if anyone else has done them and can give me an idea of what the assignments are and what is required for them.

Any information on these would be appreciated to help me decide if I am up to doing them.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 wildpurple

hi thinking of starting that course have never done online study before ..how are you getting on?

Advertisement