Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Trade In

Options
  • 20-04-2016 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all I'm looking to sell my Nintendo 3DS XL Luigi special edition and I saw that GameStop do console trade ins for cash. Anyone know how much I'll get or if it's worth it thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sure, just give them a ring and they'll let you know.
    You should check CEX as well, might be better
    cex 3DS XL Luigi Ed
    At only €58 cash I think you'd be quicker selling it on Adverts, a 3DS XL will go for €130 or more in it's standard form.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 J_J

Yeah your right

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If it's boxed I'd definitely sell it on, that's a lovely example of the console and there are plenty of collectors out there, like me, or rather collectors with money to spend, not like me!
    Just be prepared on Adverts to be hit with stupid low ball offers and just ignore them.
    Take a gander at what the console has sold for on eBay, as in do a search for completed sales, that'll give you a realistic price to be looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Not much for a normal XL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

I traded in my launch 3ds black to cex recently, they require a charger with it, and gave me 60 euro credit for mine in particular(in perfect condition).

• Advertisement
Advertisement