Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone Breaking a W140?

Options
  • 20-04-2016 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I'm stuck for some bits for my coupe if anyone is breaking a W140

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 theredx19

Tommyboy40 wrote: »
    I'm stuck for some bits for my coupe if anyone is breaking a W140

What you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

I'm looking for the PSE pump, it sits under the back seat behind the driver. Ideally it would be a Coupe but any one will do as I can scavenge the motor. If I found a drivers seat in Mushroom from a facelift coupe (non perforated leather) that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 29 theredx19

Tommyboy40 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the PSE pump, it sits under the back seat behind the driver. Ideally it would be a Coupe but any one will do as I can scavenge the motor. If I found a drivers seat in Mushroom from a facelift coupe (non perforated leather) that would be great

Pump is gone but it is a saloon as I think we were talking last year about mercs.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

theredx19 wrote: »
    Pump is gone but it is a saloon as I think we were talking last year about mercs.

It doesn't matter if it's a saloon, I can cannabilise any pump to fix mine

Advertisement