Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fortune Tellers

• 19-04-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

Can anyone recommend any good fortune tellers in the West of Ireland or Donegal? I've seen Linda Green a few times, I did think she was great but I'm starting to doubt her as very few of her predictions came true.

I hear there's someone called Eibhlin in Donegal also who's supposed to be good?

About 10 years ago I seen a man who was upstairs the Cavern bar in Letterkenny, he was unbelievable and I wish I could remember his name!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bertie24

Hi there's a Good one n Kildare around Allenwood called Elaine, loads have been to her and found extremely good, me on the other hand didn't so much as she found it hard to read me. This seems to be normal for me, I I'm unreadable ha

• Registered Users Posts: 16 weemarie

Thanks Bertie24, if I'm in Kildare I may look her up.

I actually went to Linda Green again since this post. She really didn't know much at all, it was a lot of guess work. She told me my boyfriend was going to propose and I'm already married, thought I had no kids (I do), got my career totally wrong plus a lot more. You can take your own interpretation from it and believe what you want but as far as I could see she really didn't know what she was talking about. She would ask me so many questions too, who is sick in your family, how old are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I've been to Linda Green myself too but would like to try someone different too. In the west of Ireland aswell.. any suggestions would be great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭mel123

weemarie wrote: »
    Thanks Bertie24, if I'm in Kildare I may look her up.

I actually went to Linda Green again since this post. She really didn't know much at all, it was a lot of guess work. She told me my boyfriend was going to propose and I'm already married, thought I had no kids (I do), got my career totally wrong plus a lot more. You can take your own interpretation from it and believe what you want but as far as I could see she really didn't know what she was talking about. She would ask me so many questions too, who is sick in your family, how old are you?

Just curious to know if you paid her?? I always wonder if i go to one and they are a complete let down and get nothing right, would I pay them. I kinda hope i wouldnt.
    Went to one recently, very highly recommended but the minute I went in I knew this guy was a complete waffler and had no ability at all. He started 'reading me' i.e asking me questions, and after about 5 minutes i had made up my mind i wasnt paying him. Turns out he cut the reading and told me he couldnt 'get me'.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Hi . Has anyone been to Anna Griffen in Limerick recently - did you find her accurate if so ?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 weemarie

I did pay her but I really shouldn't have! It was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

Any reviews on bernie stokes

• Registered Users Posts: 1 avondale24

Hi, does anyone know a good fortune teller in Dublin city? I was hoping to see Una Power in the rds next week but the event has actually been cancelled and don't know where else I'd see her, I'm still going to visit Dublin and would love to see someone, Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pinksnow

Hi,
    Does anyone have Kay Mullally's number in Fethard? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I think it was the same Eibhlin I went to.. based in Rosnowlagh? I've never been to any fortune tellers before but I found her to be good! She does cards and palm reading!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 NiamhBlue

HI there

Would you happen to have KAy Mullallys phone number please??

Advertisement