Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flip up phone with a good camera

Options
  • 18-04-2016 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys

I am just wondering are there any flip phones currently available that have a good camera and a decent sized screen.

Thanks for any feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Don't think there's any, flip phones went off the grid about 3 or 4 years ago here and I can't see any reason why a touch screen would need a flip part with keys on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

The reason I would like to find a flipphone is for the keypad. Basically I want a phone with a good camera a decent sized screen a keypad and that's pretty compact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Weren't Samsung launching a new high end flip phone this year?

Edit: Here it is on gsmarena. The Samsung W2016. It only costs 1,500 EUR :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

blackberry Priv? pretty pricey though....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not too many flip phones out there. The Doro Easyphone is with a few carriers, but it's not a smart phone and is pretty basic. 2mp camera too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement