Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have you ever bought from cottontraders.ie

Options
  • 18-04-2016 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever bought from cottontraders.ie - got a brochure in with Sunday papers and thought the stuff would suit my non-shopping OH for his holidays. Anyone know anything about this company - I see unwanted goods have to be returned at buyer's expense to England so I wouldn't want to discover the sizes and quality were bad ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I've bought from cottontraders.co.uk. Quality is OK, we found prices a little high because we prefer buying in outlet malls in the US every year when we go over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks. I have since read some very bad reviews online but maybe only disgruntled customers bother posting reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Thanks. I have since read some very bad reviews online but maybe only disgruntled customers bother posting reviews?
    Quite honestly there are lots of outlets in the high street that sell similar quality. I only buy online because I can't be bothered traipsing around the stores - dead lazy!

Advertisement