Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering grinds

Options
  • 18-04-2016 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi im doing a project on wireless power transfer using high frequency coils.
    i was wondering does anybody have any experience in this field? im looking for some grinds help on completing my build for my thesis. any help would be greatly appreciated as im running out of time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moving this to a more appropriate forum. Local charter applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

So I'm assuming you're building an induction charger or something of the sort?
    If you have any specific questions drop me a PM, I have a little experience with low power stuff in this realm can't promise anything but may be able to help.

Advertisement