Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 The Stand Up's

Options
  • 17-04-2016 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Did any one watch part one last night? Had to say enjoy it. It was done almost two years ago (don't know what the delay). Knowing most of the acts in it I think everyone came across well. Looking forward to part 2 tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I've only watched the first half of the first episode so far.

Like yourself I'd know all of the acts in it so I was dreading that it'd be a badly put together show but everyone seemed to come across well. Funny seeing them all two years back and just last Friday I saw Alison Spittle opening for Rob Delaney in Vicar Street. She went down a storm!

Bizarre that it took so long for them to show though - it was finished ages ago apparently and TV3 seemed to forget about it. Some of the voiceover sounds like it was written in under a minute though.

Advertisement