Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get fluffy white bunnies

Options
  • 16-04-2016 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have any idea where I can get <snip>. Preferably online in Ireland. I know the net is full of sites outside of Ireland. But that brings the Customs issue. Oh and for you desktop doctors.... I dont want you advice on the health risks, it being fake, illegal etc. I have used it many times and have had no negative experiences. I have no interest in going thru the money making machine of going to a doctor for a €60 prescription and a couple of hours in his waiting room and then going and paying X amount for tablets that I can get for a fraction of that without all the bull****. So I'd appreciate an info on where I can access these easily.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: No medical advice or advice on illegally acquiring prescription drugs is allowed.

If you need medical advice or a prescription, ask your GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement