Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW1070

Options
  • 16-04-2016 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    I have the above alarm system but i need to change a few settings. What i want to do is be able to turn it on without the pir's working. Ie keep the dog in the house while we go out. We have it set to do that on 0#7 for at night, but if I try that and open the front door to go out it wont set at all. I need to know exactly what i have to do to change the setup. It would be handy to set it for 0#8.
    The other thing i need to know is, I have the garage set on "block b" but the keypad squeels for 30 seconds whilst setting. Is there any way to shorten the setting time?
    I have the engineers code so I just need to be told exactly what i need to do to alter these 2 things,
    Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement