Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Reaction When - Reaction Gif Game (Telegram Bot)

Options
  • 16-04-2016 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Me and a few friends are after releasing a game called My Reaction When (@mrw_bot in telegram)

It's a Telegram bot you play with friends where you are given a statement and you have to try provide the funniest gif .

For those who dont know what telegram is (I'm sure there is quite a few!) Its very like whatsapp. It currently has a few more feature that whatsapp that makes it pretty interesting (like bots)

Facebook announced bots as part of Messenger at their conference this week and its assumed bots are coming to whatsapp this year too, so I think there will be an emergence of a lot apps and games in the form of bots shortly.

Our site mrwgame.com shows how the game works. Whats cool about the site is that the gifs in Live Gifs are the most recent winning gifs from the game itself.

To play the game:
    • Create a group in Telegram
    • Add mrw_bot to the group and follow its instructions

I originally had the idea for this game to be a local party game like Fibbage, but I had no idea if it would be fun or people would like it, so thought this would be a cool way of prototyping and getting feedback

I know there isn't a huge amount of Telegram users, but if you are one and you get the chance I would really appreciate if you could give the game a try as I think Its actually a lot of fun. Let me know what you think. Its free and there are no ads or anything.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away here or contact me through telegram @witnessmenow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

The page tries to xdg-open. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yup, not working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey guys,

Is it the site itself or the open on telegram button?

Both seem to be working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

When it brings me to the page about making an account it attempts to xdg-open. I only found this out by trying it in chromium. Firefox refused to load the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hmm that seems to be an issue with Telegram, as we dont actually have any accounts or anything. That a pity, thanks for trying though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement