Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Pass question

Options
  • 16-04-2016 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

As you know, UFC 197 is next Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Just wondering, does the UFC Fight Pass show live events like UFC 197?

I have the WWE network and I get to see all live events (Wrestlemania, Summerslam, TLC etc)

Just wondering if UFC fight pass is similar to the WWE Network.

Thanks guys

Huza91
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Fight pass will show you the prelims, you need to buy the main card separately as its a PPV. You can buy it on ufc.tv or on tv stations like BT sport etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

No unfortunately it's not as useful as the Network, it only has exclusive fight night prelims(so not available anywhere else) and the prelims (available if you buy the PPV or have BT) and Fight Night events like the one last weekend. Usually the events have rubbish cards imo but Dos Anjos has a title fight coming up on one.

Like the WWE Network though it does have other content, a lot of lower down feeder organisations have events on fight pass.

Personally though I think BT is worth the money if you're in Ireland, provided you have interest in other sports like football or rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Huza91

Yeah I'm going to get BT and then I'll be sorted :)

Thanks guys

Advertisement