Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do they turn off Griffith's Valuation at night?

Options
  • 16-04-2016 4:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Crazy-sounding question, I know, but for some months now, Griffith's Valuation on askaboutireland.ie has not been available after about 10pm Eastern time in the US. Very inconvenient, to put it mildly.

I have tried both IE11 and Chrome and just can't access it. The message is "waiting, waiting" and then it times out. What's going on? Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

it can sometimes be a little slow here when I use it - generally 07:00 - 00:00 UTC but never a problem accessing.

Does the rest of the site, e.g. the ebooks, work ok or it it just Griffith's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭VirginiaB

I have not tried anything else on the site at that time but will do so to check--good idea. Thanks for reply.

Advertisement