Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loud music

Options
  • 16-04-2016 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Can anyone else hear loud music around the city? Im in sandymount in dublin and sounds like an out door concert going sounds like a male and female singing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Could be Foxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭DiarmAFC

Trinity ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Chinese lanterns mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I used to here loud music many years ago in my head, no one else could here it and it was as clear as day, after many episodes of this happening,it turns out it was a warning that a seizure was on its way in my brain, really terrifying ordeal.I took many seizures and blackouts, It was a while before we made the connection..

Epilepsy / Seizure Q & A - Conditions such as auras, altered consciousness, weird reveres, flashing lights in your head, metallic taste in your mouth, smelling fragrances that others do not smell, or hearing music that others do not hear,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

I used to here loud music many years ago in my head, no one else could here it and it was as clear as day, after many episodes of this happening,it turns out it was a warning that a seizure was on its way in my brain, really terrifying ordeal.I took many seizures and blackouts, It was a while before we made the connection..

Epilepsy / Seizure Q & A - Conditions such as auras, altered consciousness, weird reveres, flashing lights in your head, metallic taste in your mouth, smelling fragrances that others do not smell, or hearing music that others do not hear,

Welcome to the thread Quagmire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

It was the trinity ball. I think it was louder than usual this year because the outdoor stage was far bigger than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Probably the disco on the cruise ship in the bay

Advertisement