Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boutique in Midlands for Mother of Groom Outfit

Options
  • 14-04-2016 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can recommend boutiques in the midlands (Mullingar, Athlone and Tullamore) for shopping for a wedding outfit for an older lady (something like a dress and little jacket).

I've tried searching boutiques but I think a lot of them are for younger ladies.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

In Athlone there is Nell's Closet, Just For You, Burgess, Olivia Danielle's (if you have money to spare!), Kadee, Clara Ellen (not sure is this still open), Clodagh (again not sure if this is still open). Don't think there's any place in either shopping centres which would have mother of the bride/groom outfits, Coast is gone. Gerard and Carraig Donn in Golden Island but I'm not sure if they would have anything dressy enough for mother of the bride/groom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

Great thanks, will check those out!

Anyone know places in Mullingar and Tullamore? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I wouldn't bother with Tullamore. Mullingar might be a bit better but apparently the place to go is in Banagher.
    http://lynchfashions.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

I and older female relatives always have success between burgess and nells closet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

Thanks so much for the replies. I checked out lynches in banagher, seems very expensive so might try athlone first and then go there if we have no luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

miss.piggy wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the replies. I checked out lynches in banagher, seems very expensive so might try athlone first and then go there if we have no luck!

I wouldn't know. When my partner's sister was getting married that is where everyone said mother should go looking for an outfit. They did get something nice. But I haven't got a clue what their prices are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

My Mother used to swear by http://www.mcelhinney.ie/ in Athboy. That was a few years ago though but might be worth checking out.

Advertisement