Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website issue.

Options
  • 13-04-2016 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Hi. I recently attempted to get an online Motor Insurance quotation from Liberty but encountered a technical glitch on the website. When entering my email address in the correct format (lower case) the system then changes the first letter to a capital (e.g.r to r) and a message then follows stating " invalid email address entered ". Are you aware of this problem and, if so, can it be rectified? Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

chicorytip wrote: »
    Hi. I recently attempted to get an online Motor Insurance quotation from Liberty but encountered a technical glitch on the website. When entering my email address in the correct format (lower case) the system then changes the first letter to a capital (e.g.r to r) and a message then follows stating " invalid email address entered ". Are you aware of this problem and, if so, can it be rectified?  Thank you.
    Hi Chicorytip
    Thanks for letting us know. Could you PM me with your quote details so we can look into this further?
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Hi Chicorytip
    Thanks for letting us know. Could you PM me with your quote details so we can look into this further?
    Regards
    Seán
    Hello Sean.
    The problem now seems to be resolved. I was able to get a quote online this morning. Thanks for replying.

Advertisement