Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polo Embroidery

Options
  • 13-04-2016 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Our society is looking at getting our tops embroidered so we can look a bit more professional even if we can't play like that! Could anyone recommend any companies to get these done? Seen a few places online but was just looking for a few opinions. Cheers ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

We got stuff.done before from John Swan
    They do all kartel clothing. They are in finglas give them a try

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

In South Co.Dublin.

Clique wrote: »
    In South Co.Dublin.

I could give you contact details of a guy who operates out of East Wall. He did the polo shirts for the Boards Golf Society. I know him through work.

Ah but then again, I am re-reading it. do you already have your tops and just require the embroidery?

Seve OB wrote: »
    I could give you contact details of a guy who operates out of East Wall. He did the polo shirts for the Boards Golf Society. I know him through work.

Ah but then again, I am re-reading it. do you already have your tops and just require the embroidery?

Yeah just waiting on the tops to arrive and then get them embroidered. Is that Irish Crests? Someone mentioned them to me

• Advertisement

Clique wrote: »
    Yeah just waiting on the tops to arrive and then get them embroidered. Is that Irish Crests? Someone mentioned them to me

well the guys I would have sent you to is an independent, he supplies the tops.

but yes, he gets them done by Irish Crest, so that is where I would have been sending you. Only thing is, I'm not sure if they deal with walk in's as such. Yer man is in the trade and sends lots of business their way. I know what we pay per logo, but imagine f you only have a small number you are most likely looking at about 6 or 7 quid anyway

Seve OB wrote: »
    well the guys I would have sent you to is an independent, he supplies the tops.

but yes, he gets them done by Irish Crest, so that is where I would have been sending you. Only thing is, I'm not sure if they deal with walk in's as such. Yer man is in the trade and sends lots of business their way. I know what we pay per logo, but imagine f you only have a small number you are most likely looking at about 6 or 7 quid anyway

Cheers Seve and istaunton, appreciate the input. Turns out one of our members actually had some things done with his last society and has a contact! Thanks very much though ;)

Advertisement