Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing Box Swap

Options
  • 13-04-2016 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

So I do box swaps abroad with various themes and the problem is that shipping can turn out quite expensive.

What I'd love to do is a second hand clothes box swap with someone/ a few people in Ireland. We'd both agree on a number of items to include in the box and, after finding out each others size, put together a box of pre loved clothes.

Then you get a box of surprise clothes in the post! Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

tufterween wrote: »
    So I do box swaps abroad with various themes and the problem is that shipping can turn out quite expensive.

What I'd love to do is a second hand clothes box swap with someone/ a few people in Ireland. We'd both agree on a number of items to include in the box and, after finding out each others size, put together a box of pre loved clothes.

Then you get a box of surprise clothes in the post! Anyone interested?

Sounds interesting. Would postage not be very dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

Sounds interesting. Would postage not be very dear?

Depending on what courier you use, a 2 kilo parcel would cost between €10 and €15 to post

Advertisement