Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telltale Games Humble Bundle (PC / Mac - Steam)

Options
  • 12-04-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭

https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle

$1 or more gets you Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.

Paying more than the average price gets you the Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.

$12 or more adds Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

These are some great games that don't seem to require massive specs to run. I've played the Android version of TWD Season 1, 2 & 400 Days and Game of Thrones and thought they were excellent on that platform. I'm not absolutely certain how different the non touch controls of the Windows versions compare but I'd say they probably use the mouse or numbers or some such to make the choices/quick response actions instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Excellent games there, really recommend The Walking Dead and the Wolf Among Us, not your average games - more of an interactive movie with a cracking storyline!

Not for everyone, but definitely worth a shot, especially in the humble bundle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

bought this last night great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

duridian wrote: »

$1 or more gets you Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.

Paying more than the average price gets you the Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.

These are some great games that don't seem to require massive specs to run. I've played the Android version of TWD Season 1, 2 & 400 Days and Game of Thrones and thought they were excellent on that platform. I'm not absolutely certain how different the non touch controls of the Windows versions compare but I'd say they probably use the mouse or numbers or some such to make the choices/quick response actions instead.

These titles in the bundle are Pc version only or both? android too?
    I think the answer is there for me: Steam ONLY it says, however if anyone bought it, by the off chance maybe you get an android code also?

Would the PC titles be small enough to run on an intel atom cherrytrail tv box running win10? ( i have never tryed games on my tv box before)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

duridian wrote: »

I think the answer is there for me: Steam ONLY it says, however if anyone bought it, by the off chance maybe you get an android code also?
    I know the last android bundle I purchased from Humble, had the pc versions included.

Would the PC titles be small enough to run on an intel atom cherrytrail tv box running win10? ( i have never tryed games on my tv box before)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Amazing bargain. Worth the €10 for Game of Thrones or Walking Dead alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

bigmike99 wrote: »
    I know the last android bundle I purchased from Humble, had the pc versions included.

Well all I can tell you is that I only got Steam keys for the 12 games (so far) and no mention anywhere about Android for the games such as TWD, GoT, Wolf Among Us, etc. that are available on both platforms.
    bigmike99 wrote: »
    I think they should run on a Cherrytrail, Telltale games usually don't need too much power to run, but many of them are quite large data-wise, like 3 or 4 gigs worth of data.
    That is not too bad though considering they typically run for like two hours per episode, and games like TWD have about 6 episodes.

I'm planning to try some of them on my laptop which has a Celeron N2840 processor. This is just a Baytrail-M CPU so really just an Atom as well.

Advertisement