Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Numbing Cream for nipple piercing

Options
  • 12-04-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, im just wondering does anyone know where is the best place for nipple piercings in Dub city, im absolutely terrible with pain and I am looking for a place that does numbing cream. Can anyone help me out?
    Cheers!
    Mel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi, im just wondering does anyone know where is the best place for nipple piercings in Dub city, im absolutely terrible with pain and I am looking for a place that does numbing cream. Can anyone help me out?
    Cheers!
    Mel

I don't think any decent piercer will pierce you if you've been numbed.
    Personally think you can't beat Steve in Snakebite, really nice guy, and a damn good piercer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Melanie1992

Star Lord wrote: »
    I don't think any decent piercer will pierce you if you've been numbed.
    Personally think you can't beat Steve in Snakebite, really nice guy, and a damn good piercer.

Thanks a million!! I was chatting with Steve actually and will b meeting with him this sat!! 😬😬 hopefully it won't be to painfull ðŸ™

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

Cheers!
    Mel

I used a numbing cream for a tattoo and it was Amatop,was €3 per battle from any pharmacy

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Melanie1992

Bigbok wrote: »
    I used a numbing cream for a tattoo and it was Amatop,was €3 per battle from any pharmacy

Did it work ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Bigbok

Yes never felt a sinsle thing.if u need it and can't get it let me know and I'll arrange it for u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

The pain is sharp, but very shortlived. The thought of it is worse than the actual pain. i can't even remember what it felt like anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Do not use numbing cream ffs. IT is a placebo.

Advertisement