Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow wedges

Options
  • 12-04-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm trying to find a pair of yellow cork wedges to buy. Sandal type, with cross straps not slingback. I've tried New Look, Schuh, Shoezone and a few random searches. Any ideas? Oh also with at least a 3" heel and they can be platform.
    ThanksðŸ˜႒

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Also think i may have seen something suitable in Penneys last week as they had a particular pair in 3 colours, but since I wasnt personally in the market for yellow wedges, I didnt pay too much attention. Worth a look I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 CassieLyons

Have you checked out DSW? I get most of my shoes from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

Have you checked out DSW? I get most of my shoes from them.

Found a perfect pair in 20 secs. Guess Tabetha brand. Absolutely perfect. Can I ask what they're like for sizing. I'm size 5 with a fairly narrow foot. Are they true to size?

Is this them? I can't see a yellow option?

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/guess+tabetha+wedge+sandal?prodId=352387

• Advertisement

Is this them? I can't see a yellow option?

No, not them. Can't post links but if you search for yellow wedges they come up. Yellow snakeskin effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bear in kind that US sizing is different than European - if you're a 5/38 in UK/European sizing, you'll need a 7.5 in US sizing.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Bear in kind that US sizing is different than European - if you're a 5/38 in UK/European sizing, you'll need a 7.5 in US sizing.

I have a few pairs of "US" shoes. I find that I might need even a US size 8 depending on the style. That's why I don't really like buying online from America but I just love these particular wedges. Can't seem to find anything similar over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

anon71 wrote: »
    I have a few pairs of "US" shoes. I find that I might need even a US size 8 depending on the style. That's why I don't really like buying online from America but I just love these particular wedges. Can't seem to find anything similar over here.

I have their shoes and I think they are fairly true to size. Spartoo give feedback about fit and the ones I checked were 'take your usual size' but they don't have your pair.

• Advertisement

meeeeh wrote: »
    I have their shoes and I think they are fairly true to size. Spartoo give feedback about fit and the ones I checked were 'take your usual size' but they don't have your pair.

Had a quick look on that site. So many shoes. I need more feet!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Does DSW deliver internationally? Do you get slammed with taxes, duties and delivery fees?

Advertisement