Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lensbaby Sponsored Photowalk 11th June 2016

Options
  • 12-04-2016 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

There will be a Lensbaby Sponsored Photowalk on the 11th of June 2016. Starting at the gates to Stephens Green Park, Dublin. It will run from 10am to 1pm and there will be spot prizes as well as a overall prize for the best photo submitted to the LensbabyFansIreland Facebook Group.

The competition will run for one month from the 12th of June to the 12th of July, the image with the most likes, wins the prize.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ceacg

Just a reminder of the upcoming photowalk.

There will be a Lensbaby Sponsored Photowalk on the 11th of June 2016. Starting at the gates to Stephens Green Park, Dublin. It will run from 10am to 1pm and there will be spot prizes as well as a overall prize for the best photo submitted to the LensbabyFansIreland Facebook Group.

The competition will run for one month from the 12th of June to the 12th of July, the image with the most likes, wins the prize.

Thanks

Hello everyone,
    I was just wondering, is there any interest in this photowalk?

Many thanks,

Emily

Hello,

This photowalk has been cancelled and will hopefully be rescheduled for later in the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Hmm, Lucky I checked this thread - I had it saved in my Calendar, Something else has actually come up.

Could a facebook event or a meetup.com be setup next time to keep track of it?
    Sounds awesome. I haven't taken out my Muse baby in a long time. must try it again soon actually!

samhail wrote: »
    Hmm, Lucky I checked this thread - I had it saved in my Calendar, Something else has actually come up.

Could a facebook event or a meetup.com be setup next time to keep track of it?
    Sounds awesome. I haven't taken out my Muse baby in a long time. must try it again soon actually!

No problems. I had an event set up for it on the facebook page, but, I will make sure that I set up more notifications. I am glad that you caught the message.

• Advertisement
Advertisement