Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPA recent roles advertised

Options
  • 11-04-2016 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Did anyone go for the recently advertised roles in the EPA at Inspector/Scientific Officer? Got my application in but no acknowledgement that they received it. The email address looks right, am wondering if anyone else got an acknowledgement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭mikep

Hi

I got a response, they had broken down their main competency requirements and rated me on each..

I only scored well on tech skills..

It was the most damning PFO I ever got!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Thanks for the reply. Did you receive that by post or email? Am still worried as I have heard nothing yet....

No hassle..

I got a response a good few weeks after the closing date, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same jobs...when was the closing date for application??

I'd say I got the letter at least 3 weeks after this..

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Ah, ok the closing date for these jobs was only about 2 weeks ago so I'll leave it another week or so before contacting them. I wish they would have at least acknowledged reviept of my application though. Fingers crossed they got it!!

Good luck with your application, it's a pain that they don't acknowledge receipt alright..

Hope you get on better than I did..I might pick your brain on how to fill in the application properly if you are succesful!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement