Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Grangegorman accommodation 16/17

Options
  • 13-04-2016 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm going into first year in DIT Grangegorman this coming September and I'm looking for advice on where to stay (areas/ student accommodation blocks).
    There is a new block called Binary Hub which looks good and isn't too far from campus. Anybody heard anything about it? .. good or bad..?
    I would also be open to sharing a house with other DIT Grangegorman students if that's an option for anyone.. I will be studying Visual Communications so anyone in the same or similar course might like to live together..

Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated as I don't know much about student living in the city.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement