Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest post junkie on here?

Options
  • 11-04-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd take a look at my posts on boards.ie and I just realised I've got 2632 posts on this sub-forum.

Holy crap I wasn't expecting that considering I joined 5 years ago...

Anyway I'm wondering whose the biggest post junkie here? I really hope it's not me...

Also there's been a fair few people disappear over the past couple years. Alot of names I've seen on old threads that don't post anymore. Most notably for me was Mickman. Shame to see people disappear!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I have like 1,800 but I have been posting here for 8 years it seems so I'm not surprised it's as high as that.

It is sad when you see allot of names who used to be active not around here anymore. I used to be very involved in the Waterford forum and there would have basically been a core 15-20 posters who would have all got on reasonably well while we even had a number of nights out and a 7 a side football game. All gone now as far as I can see bar maybe one or two.

Muck man would be the most notable name that doesn't post here anymore but I'm sure there are a few.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

irishmover wrote: »
    Thought I'd take a look at my posts on boards.ie and I just realised I've got 2632 posts on this sub-forum.

Holy crap I wasn't expecting that considering I joined 5 years ago...

Anyway I'm wondering whose the biggest post junkie here? I really hope it's not me...

Also there's been a fair few people disappear over the past couple years. Alot of names I've seen on old threads that don't post anymore. Most notably for me was Mickman. Shame to see people disappear!

I used to have access to it but don't anymore, can ask the real bosses if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I used to have access to it but don't anymore, can ask the real bosses if you want?

Would be good to know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Me, i dispose of accounts every so often, one account had 13,600 posts, I've been through about 8 accounts.

Edit: I'll be closing this one soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Me, i dispose of accounts every so often, one account had 13,600 posts, I've been through about 8 accounts.

Edit: I'll be closing this one soon

All in the Spurs sub forum? Holy crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

I am one of those who have disappeared. Reason is that I no longer get over 4-6 times a season as my son (Junior member) is now playing soccer very competitively. We now only get over about once a season - nest trip is Sothampton though - could be a big one 😄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

All in the Spurs sub forum? Holy crap.

Nah, total on boards which I'd estimate to be about 30k over the years so there would be a huge amount on here. My point is that it's not possible to calculate, people close accounts and open new new ones all the time.

Advertisement