Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung A3 or Vodafone Smart Ultra 6?

Options
  • 11-04-2016 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭

I purchased a Sim free iPhone 5 last week from the UK. Very happy with the phone as I've used an iphone 4 with past 6/7 years. but there is an issue with the battery and the phone needs to go back. Getting a full refund so no major harm just a bit of hassle

So I've decided now I'd rather deal with a retailer face to face as it would be easier in the event of a problem such as I had at the weekend. I'm with Vodafone so going to buy from their range

Have it narrowed down to Samsung A3 or Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Like the sound of the Vodafone and it seems to get good feedback but I'm wondering if the 5.5" screen will be too much for me as I'm used to the iPhone

Which would you choose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I bought the A3 about 6 months ago and love it. That said, I am not a fan of big phones/screens, but this is a huge improvement on the S3 mini I had before. You can't replace the battery, but that said, battery life is very good so far.

I find this phone quick, and I find the screen very good - I sometimes stream TV, and get an excellent picture and no stuttering. Decent camera too - I was able to take and upload the photo for a passport card.

Before I bought I asked here - one user was using the A3 heavily for work and was pleased with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭big_drive

Thanks, the screen size on the A3 would be a plus for me probably

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭touts

The Smart Ultra 6 is a stunning phone. The screen size is bigger than any phone I had in the past but I quickly got used to it and it doesn't cause any problems in pockets etc. Spec wise I was really impressed with it in advance of buying it and in the 6 months that I've had it I've been extremely happy.

Advertisement