Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to Navan

Options
  • 11-04-2016 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Our family is relocating from the U.S. to Navan and I am looking for advice on good activities or groups for preschool age kids and mums or families in general. My husband is already there and myself and our daughter are going to be joining him at the end of this month. I already have found the library story time, which I am glad for because she loves story time here, but I was wondering if there are any other suggestions anyone might have.

I want to make sure that we get out and meet people, but I am terribly shy and I don't want that to keep my 3 year old from meeting kids her own age. I am hoping organised groups can get her some social contact. I won't have a car, so I am looking for groups in or near Navan that could be easily bussed to. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

Lo Lo Town is an educational play centre that holds parent & toddler mornings every Wednesday & Friday from 10-12.

http://www.lolotown.com/

It's not far from the library, walking distance from the town centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hyphy

Awesome! Thank you for the info, frostyjacks!

Advertisement