Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell outlet 15% discount

Options
  • 10-04-2016 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

I'm buying a laptop on the dell outlet site, there's currently a 15% discount for full time students. Can anyone help me get the discount? I'm only a part time student, so I need a full time student to help me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

Any students willing to help me out? Simple case of giving dell the email address and then a discount code is emailed to that address and you give me the code 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

Hi can I ask did this work out in the end?
    Seeing a 15% discount on their website but unsure whether its just for UK only

Ye it worked out. I got a student email address from a friend and I hot the discount

Ok thanks for reply, and can I ask was that on uk website or ireland one? All I see on irish site is 10% disc

It was the UK website but from what I remember they robbed me on the exchange rate

• Advertisement

Ok, thanks!

Advertisement