Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't let your teenager ride a bike

Options
  • 10-04-2016 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭

The teenage years can be difficult and dangerous dangerous enough as it is,don't make them deadly, so what better protection than an overpowered sports utility vehicle when first experimenting with drink and drugs.
    Be a mother not a murderer , don't let them die on an outdated contraption such as a bicycle, re-mortgage the house do what ever it takes to get them a new car.

This post has been brought to you by SIMI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,419 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Drugs you say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭enzo roco

I havent read such sh1t in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Let them use their 2 legs. Insurance keeps most off the road.

What were you taking op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Let them use their 2 legs. Insurance keeps most off the road.

Couldn't agree more , if I could turn back time I'd be making them walk. Sick of being the Daddy taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Don't tell me how raise my weens, you monster!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Get them a horse...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,856 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

The teenage years can be difficult and dangerous dangerous enough as it is,don't make them deadly, so what better protection than an overpowered sports utility vehicle when first experimenting with drink and drugs.
    Be a mother not a murderer , don't let them die on an outdated contraption such as a bicycle, re-mortgage the house do what ever it takes to get them a new car.

link?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Waaat?

Nonsense thread is pretty nonsense. 2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

It'll be ok Enda, Micheal will talk to ya tomorrow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

enzo roco wrote: »

Tempted to agree with you. Just wondering if OP suffered a tragedy in regards to it and is here to vent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭rsh118

Nothing like a new car for them to drink Pisswasser in and smoke Redwood cigarettes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

enzo roco wrote: »
    Give me time to build up a head of steam FFS. It's early enough for a Sunday.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

This is just typical Ronald Reagan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Ride a bike?

That mongrel would ride anything that moves ffs.

Gonna start making him wear a pair of boxing gloves when he goes into the bathroom, and he has completely destroyed all the socks in the house.

Teenagers. Hormonal little bastatrds eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Started drinking early today?

Baiting much?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Worst thread ever, or at least the last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

biko wrote: »
    Worst thread ever, or at least the last week.

Can think of one more.... a minty one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Trucks are bigger than cars, better get them a Main Battle Tank to make sure that they are safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭esforum

Del2005 wrote: »
    Trucks are bigger than cars, better get them a Main Battle Tank to make sure that they are safe.

dont be so silly, a Hummer is perfectly reasonable :D

• Advertisement

I was unfortunate enough to be found with 15 kilos in my spare tire. I was so mad at the auto repair shop that sold me that tire, thanks to D'Leo and Thurax the district attorney saw it that way too.

D'Leo and Thurax - Accidents happen. And we'll prove it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

"Men folk found their women scary, cos they were so big and hairy.."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Is she hot ?

Advertisement